Taylor Swift Net Worth: Taylor Alison Swift is one of the most talented American singers and songwriters. She is born on December 13, 1989, in Pennsylvania, the U.S to Scott Kingsley Swift and Andrea Swift. Taylor started her education at Alvernia Montessori School and next attended Hendersonville High School. Know more about Taylor Swift net worth, car collection, property & more.
Taylor Swift Net Worth
Taylor Swift is known as one of the greatest singers and the world’s highest-paid celebrities she earns lots of fame and money. She made a million dollars through recordings, songs and brand endorsements.
Taylor has included in brand ads such as Apple and Beats 1 radio. Taylor Swift Net Worth is approximately $430 million. She charges $9 million per show. Also, she made $200 million net worth by uploading videos on YouTube.
Taylor Swift has appeared in the top three on the Forbes list of Top-Earning Women in Music list in 2016 and 2019.
In 2016, she was also topped in the magazine list of 100 highest-paid celebrities with over $190 million net worth. Prior in 2015, she was the youngest woman to be included on the Forbes list of 100 most powerful women.
In 2019, Taylor Swift was the most googled female music artist. She was the highest-paid female musician of 2010 with $825 million. In 2019, Taylor Swift net worth was at $ 360 million.
Taylor Swift Net Worth in Indian Rupees
Taylor has a massive income plus net worth, she is among the richest celebrity in the world. She has a beautiful voice which lures the audience to her songs. Taylor Swift net worth in Indian Rupees is Rs. 3182 crores.
Taylor Swift Net Worth in 5 Years
Looking at Taylor Swift last five years net worth, it has seen a hike each year by 20% to 35%. From 2016 to 2021, she has earned over $240 million.
|Net Worth 2021||$430 million|
|Net Worth 2020||$380 million|
|Net Worth 2019||$340 million|
|Net Worth 2018||$280 million|
|Net Worth 2017||$250 million|
|Net Worth 2016||$190 million|
Taylor Swift Property
Taylor Swift own a million-dollar property in the United States. She owns one of the expensive houses in Beverly Hills which costs $29,753,576. Check Taylor Swift property mentioned below:
|Beverly Hills (10982 sq.ft)||$29,753,756|
|New York (8300 sq.ft)||$20,500,600|
|New York (5148 sq.ft)||$12,547,190|
|New York (3540 sq.ft)||$6,901,403|
|Watch Hill (12000 sq.ft)||$6,653,432|
|Nashville (3420 sq.ft)||$3,000,000|
|Beverly Hills (2950 sq.ft)||$2,850,000|
|Nashville (5600 sq.ft)||$2,467,323|
Taylor Swift Cars Collections
Taylor Swift has a million-dollar car collection in her garage which includes luxury cars such as Cadillac Escalade, Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano, Audi R8 and so on. Know more about the Taylor Swift car collection and price range.
|Mercedes Maybach S560||Rs. 1.98 Cr|
|Cadillac Escalade||Rs. 1.2 Cr|
|Toyota Land Cruiser||Rs. 1.46 Cr|
|Hummer H2||Rs.75 Lakh|
|Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano||Rs. 3.37 Cr|
|Audi R8||Rs. 2.72 Cr|
Taylor Swift Awards
Taylor has received much fame and she is one of the renowned independent singer in the world. Well, talking about her awards she has a bag of various awards on her name. Taylor Swift has won 275 honors and 590 assignments where he honors includes the various awards.
Swift has sold over 50 million albums, it includes 37.3 million in the U.S and 150 million worldwide. She has 114 million units in global albums which include 78 billion streams. Taylor has a number of albums in Ireland and in the United Kingdom and also she is the best selling artist of all time.
|Academy Country Music Awards||8|
|American Country Awards||4|
|American Music Awards||19|
|Billboard Music Awards||25|
|Billboard Touring Awards||3|
|Canada Country Music Association Awards||5|
|Billboard Women in Music||2|
Taylor Swifts Journey
At the age of 9, Swift showed her interest in musical theatre where she performed in four Berks Youth Theatre Academy Productions. Later, she was shifted to country music which was inspired by Shania Twain songs.
Taylor performs in the local events and festivals. But after watching Faith Hill documentary she moved to Nashville, Tennessee to pursue a career in music. Initially, she came across failure but at the age of 12 years, a computer repairman named Ronnie Creamer taught her to play the guitar.
In 2005, Taylor caught Scott Borchetta’s attention who was a Dreamworks Records executive. He was prepping to form an independent record label Big Machine Records.
Well, Swift became one of the first signings of Big Machine and her father bought 30% of the stake in the company for $120,000. later, she wrote three albums songs alone and co-wrote the eight with Rose, Robert Ellis Orrall, Brian Maher and Angelo Petraglia.
Taylor Swift Music Achievements
In 2006, Taylor Swift album was released which emerged at number five on the US Billboard 200. It has spent 157 weeks which was the longest stay on the chart by any release in the United States in the 2000s decade. There on, Taylor Swift journey filled with opportunities, which has made her popular throughout the world.
In 2010, Swift released Mine the single lead album Speak Now which entered the United States Billboard Hot 100 on the third position. It has become the fastest-selling digital album of a female artist of which 278,000 downloads happened in the week. In the same year, Swift earned an entry in the 2010 Guinness World Records.
Taylor has worked in a different type of genres which has been described as Pop, Synth-Pop, Country, Country Pop, Rock, Folk, Alternative, Indie and so on. Her incredible work also incorporated in R&B, EDM, Hip Hop and Trap.
What All Instruments Does Taylor Play?
On the other hand, she has played many musical instruments which include guitar, piano, banjo and ukelele.
Taylor Swift Quotes
As Taylor Swift songs are very much popular around the world, likewise Taylor Swift quotes have made a big impact on the fans. Whether it may be a Taylor Swift song quotes, Taylor Swift best quotes, Taylor Swift lyric quotes, Taylor swift quotes on friendship, Taylor Swift quotes about music and Taylor Swift quotes from songs.
Each and every Taylor Swift quotes, we have gathered here on one roof for you. So, you can stay motivated through Taylor Swift quotes and her motivated word of mouth.
- “Anytime somebody tells me I can’t do something, I want to do it more”
- “You are not the opinion of someone who doesn’t know you”
- “People are software running on hardware, both built for lives we no longer live”
- “Now more than ever, we need to be good and kind to each other. And not judge each other – and just because you have the same taste in men, we don’t hold that against each other”
- “Just be yourself. There is no one better”
- “One thing I’ve learnt is not to change who you are, because eventually, you’re going to run out of new things to become”
- “At some point, you grow out of being attracted to that flame that burns you over and over and over again”
- “The only words you’ll regret more than the ones you left unsaid, are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone”
- “The thing about life is, every time you learn a lesson, another one is waiting right at the corner. You never know everything”
- “We should love, not fall in love, because everything that falls gets broken”
- “Spending a lot of time alone gave me a lot of time to think. A lot of time to think gave me the time to write songs”
- “We don’t need to share the same opinions as others, but we need to be respectful”
- “I think every girl’s dream is to find a bad boy at the right time, when he wants to not be bad anymore”
- “It’s so devastating to come to terms with speaking of someone in the past tense, when you used to see them as your present and your future”
- “So don’t you worry your pretty little mind, because people throw rocks at things that shine”
- “Knowing who you are and being independent and strong, will be attractive to the right guy”
- “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind”
- “There’s two ways you can get through pain. You can let it destroy you, or you can use it as fuel to drive you; to dream bigger, work harder”
- “I think fearless is having fears but jumping anyway”
- “Here’s what I’ve learned about deal-breakers: If you have enough natural chemistry with someone, you overlook every single thing that you said would break the deal”
- “Sometimes the person you’d take a bullet for is the person behind the trigger”
- “People haven’t always been there for me, but music always has”
- “In life and love, you learn that there comes a time to let go and move on”
- “Happiness and confidence are the prettiest things you can wear.”
- “As your career grows, the list of things that make you happy should not become smaller, it should become bigger”
- “I’m very aware and conscious of the path I chose in life, and very aware of the path I didn’t choose”
- “Even if it ends badly, it’s worth it if it made you feel something, it taught you something”