Milos Raonic Net Worth – $35 million
Milo Raonic is a Canadian professional tennis player. He is the first Canadian man in the Open Era to reach the Australian Open semifinals, the French Open quarterfinals, and the Wimbledon final. Raonic has ranked as world no.3 in singles by the Association of Tennis Professionals. He achieved this on 21 November 2016 which made him the highest-ranked Canadian player in history.
Raonic is the best server in the Open Era where he has won 91% of service games. He has played all-court style with an emphasis on short points. His overall winning percentage is around 68% which is the highest among the current active players. Also, his singles titles have been won on Hardcourts, and have won 8 ATP tour titles. Check more information on Milos Raonic net worth, career, earnings and more.
Milos Raonic Net Worth
Milos is one of the richest tennis player who has a good net worth. His earnings comprise various sources such as sports, endorsement deals, prize money, and so on. Milos Raonic net worth is $35 million.
Milos Raonic Salary/Prize Money
Milo earns good money from each match and from his prize. In 2021, Raonic has earned $364,361 as the prize for 11 matches in various tournaments. In his professional career, Raonic has earned $20,207,052 in prize money.
Milos Raonic Awards & Achievements
Milo has numerous awards achieved from playing tennis. He has been regarded as the best player in tennis. Here are Milo Raonic’s awards and achievements:
- 2011 – ATP Newcomer of the Year
- 2011 – Tennis Canada male player of the year
- 2012 – QMI Agency Canadian Male Athlete of the Year
- 2012 – Tennis Canada male player of the year
- 2013 – Tennis Canada male player of the year
- 2013 – Lionel Conacher Award
- 2014 – Emirates ATP Top 10 Trophy
- 2014 – Tennis Canada male player of the year
- 2014 – Lionel Conacher Award
- 2014 – Canadian Club of Toronto’s Canadian of the Year
- 2015 – Tennis Canada male player of the year
- 2016 – Toronto Sports Hall of Honour male athlete of the year
- 2016 – Tennis Canada male player of the year
Milos Raonic House/Property
Milos owns a house in New York City penthouse, it is a 2700 square foot which is worth $7.6 million. It has three bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home for ok David Chase. Later, Milos list the penthouse to sell under $10 million.